Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. A Tracking Number will be sent upon shipping.
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
Featuring a heated bidet seat with dual nozzles that direct a soothing stream of warm water to both front and rear areas, it ensures a complete, comfortable cleansing experience. Beneficial for expectant and new moms, offering relief from uncomfortable conditions that come with pregnancy and postpartum.
Engineered for unparalleled personal hygiene and design excellence, the Advanced Clean 100 SpaLet Bidet Toilet delivers a uniquely refreshing experience in a style to complement every bathroom.
- Two independent water sprays for front and back cleansing
- The dual water spray system is self cleansing. Each nozzle is rinsed with water before and after each use.
- Instant heating provides unlimited warm water on demand
- Automatic open/slow-close lid and seamless seat
- The warm air dryer has 3 air temperatures (Low, Medium, High: 104°F to 131°F)
- Adjustable, automatic flush setting (off, 2, 6, 10, 15 second delay options)
- The heated seat function has 5 levels: 3 preset and 2 additional customer settings. Temperature can be easily adjusted for comfort
- The massage feature alternates between strong and mild sprays, creating a pulsating effect that indulges the user. Posterior spray only.
- 5 Nozzle positions to personalize your cleansing experience
- Room Refresh and Air Shield technology to deodorize the air in and around the bowl
- The auto deodorizer uses active charcoal to reduce the odors in the bowl. Operation begins once the user sits down on the seat and continues for 5 seconds after the user stands up
- Night light for soothing guide at night.
- Vitreous China compact elongated bowl with low height design
- One-touch power save (8 hours)
- Triple Vortex Flush: 2 powerful water streams plus the siphon jet
- External manual flush button for power outages
- In-line easy to access water strainer
- WaterSense® Dual Flush 1.32 - 0.92 gpf/4.9 - 3.4 Lpf
- Smart remote control included
- ADA Compliant
- Toilet weighs 34 kg/75 lbs (Seat unit: 12 kg/26>5 lbs, toilet bowl: 22 kg/48.5 lbs)
Warranty: Because we are an American Standard Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Prop 65 information for California residents.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.
Shared by American Standard. The spalet is more than I expected! Terrific features. Absolutely wonderful. unit is sleek and attractive.
Shared by American Standard. We have had ours installed for two years now and haven't had any issues. Great flushing performance and didn't take long to enjoy the all the benifits this product has to offer. We will never go back to toilet paper in our home!
Shared by American Standard: The heated seat is a pure pleasure! And if there ever is another toilet paper shortage we’re all good!