TOTO Aimes One-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Universal Height Toilet and WASHLET C2 Bidet Seat | MW6263074CEFG#01
- Regular price
- Our Price: $1,363.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $1,946.00
- Sale price
- Our Price: $1,363.00
- Unit price
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
Part of the newly redesigned C Series, the WASHLET C2 features a soft rear spray, rear cleanse, and front cleanse with the option of an oscillating stream. The temperature and pressure of the water are adjustable with three temperature settings and five pressure settings. The controls are located on a convenient arm control panel. PREMIST wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
The C2 model utilizes TOTO's EWATER+ system when the wand self-cleans. EWATER+ transforms the water into a safe and powerful compound, creating peace of mind by cleaning the inside and outside of the wand before and after every use. The WASHLET features a heated SoftClose seat with three temperature settings.
The Aimes toilet features TOTO’s TORNADO FLUSH, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. This version of the TOTO Aimes includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. This feature, coupled with the WASHLET PREMIST and TORNADO FLUSH, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning.
The TOTO Aimes is designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This WASHLET+ includes the WASHLET with water supply adapter, Aimes bowl and tank set with hardware, and toilet bolt caps. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ electronic bidet seat and toilet bowl components only. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines.
- WASHLET+ bidet toilet seat and toilet are specially designed to conceal the water supply and power cord for a seamless integrated look
- System includes toilet and WASHLET+ C2 Bidet Seat
- Convenient arm control panel
- TORNADO FLUSH system
- CEFIONTECT glaze prevents debris from sticking to ceramic surfaces, making them easier to clean
- ADA Compliant
- Universal Height
- One-piece decorative high-profile toilet
- Chrome trip lever included
- 12" Rough-in (May be adapted for 10" or 14" rough-in with optional parts: TSU03W.10R or TSU03W.14R (sold separately))
- Elongated front WASHLET toilet with slow close seat and cover
- Washlet+ bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET+ water supply and power cord
- Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ components only
- Convenient side arm control panel with two user settings
- Adjustable settings: water temperature and pressure, seat temperature, air dryer temperature, nozzle position
- New slim, elongated seat design
- Automatic, chemical-free, deodorizer (does not add scent)
- Instant water heater provides unlimited warm water
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Dual action spray with oscillating and pulsating modes
- EWATER+® auto-cleans the wand
- Front and rear warm water cleansing with adjustable temperature and pressure control
- Gentle aerated, warm water, dual action spray with oscillating and pulsating feature
- Warm air drying with three variable temperature settings reduces tissue use
- PREMIST feature keeps debris from sticking to the bowl
- Docking station for easy cleaning and installation
- Soft-close lid forces a gentle descent, ensuring the lid will not slam shut
- Sterile EWATER+ (electrolyzed water) cleans nozzles before and after each use
- All hardware required for installation of bidet seat is included
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.