TOTO WASHLET+ Aquia IV Cube Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Toilet with C2 Bidet Seat, Cotton White - MW4363074CEMFGN#01
- Regular price
- Our Price: $1,117.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $1,595.00
- Sale price
- Our Price: $1,117.00
- Unit price
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
The TOTO WASHLET+® Aquia IV Cube Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Toilet and WASHLET® C2 Bidet Seat is designed to conceal the WASHLET® power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation.
Part of the newly redesigned C Series, the WASHLET C2 features a soft rear spray, rear cleanse, and front cleanse with the option of an oscillating stream. The temperature and pressure of the water are adjustable with three temperature settings and five pressure settings. The controls are located on a convenient arm control panel.
PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean. The C2 model utilizes TOTO's EWATER+® system when the wand self-cleans. EWATER+ transforms the water into a safe and powerful compound, creating peace of mind by cleaning the inside and outside of the wand before and after every use. The WASHLET features a heated SoftClose® seat with three temperature settings.
The Aquia IV Cube features TOTO’s DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH®, utilizing a 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl. This version of the Aquia IV includes CEFIONTECT®, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces.
This feature, coupled with the WASHLET PREMIST® and TORNADO FLUSH®, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The enhanced design of the Aquia IV inner bowl reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush. Allows you to proactively conserve water by choosing between a 0.9 GPF rinse or 1.28 GPF for tougher jobs.
The sleek tank design coupled with the skirted bowl create a sophisticated look and minimizes the need to reach behind the bowl to clean in between the nooks and crannies of the exterior trapway.
Designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users.
The Aquia IV Cube comes ready for install into a 12" rough-in, but may be adapted for a 10" or 14" rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold adapter. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ electronic bidet seat and toilet bowl components only.
- WASHLET+® bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET® water supply and power cord for seamless integration
- PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
- Wand self cleans inside and out with EWATER+® advanced technology
- Adjustable front and rear warm water washing with three temperature settings and five pressure settings. Oscillating stream option
- SoftClose® heated seat, automatic air deodorizer, and warm air dryer with three variable settings
- Convenient arm control panel
- DYNAMAX dual flush technology: powerfully and quietly reaches every part of the bowl with 1.28 or 0.9 gallons per flush
- Modern two-piece, skirted design elongated bowl
- Universal Height creates greater comfort across a broader range of individuals
- WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- Included parts: WASHLET installation hardware, tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines
- Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ components only
- May be adapted for 10" or 14" rough-in with optional TOTO parts: TSU48.10 or TSU48.14 (sold separately)
Warranty: Because we are a TOTO Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.