TOTO WASHLET+ Aquia IV Dual Flush 1.28/0.9 GPF Toilet with Contemporary S500e Bidet Seat - MW4463046CEMGN(A)#01
- Regular price
- Our Price: $1,786.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $2,551.00
- Sale price
- Our Price: $1,786.00
- Unit price
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
The TOTO T40 WASHLET+® Aquia IV Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Toilet and Contemporary WASHLET S500e Bidet Seat is designed to conceal the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation.
The WASHLET S500e features TOTO's technologically advanced EWATER+® system that mists the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals. PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
The TOTO WASHLET S500e is operated by a luxury style illuminated touch pad remote with 2 user memory to save preferred settings. The WASHLET features 5 spray settings, heated seat, and instantaneous water heating. The newly redesigned lid style resides flush with the toilet bowl, providing a streamline look and giving the impression of an integrated system.
The minimalistic display provides a more subdued appearance to your WASHLET. Skirted Design toilets also minimize the need to reach behind the bowl to clean the nooks and crannies of the exterior trapway.
The Aquia IV features TOTO’s DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH, utilizing a 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl. This version of the Aquia IV includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. CEFIONTECT, EWATER+®, and DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH create a synergy that optimizes flush performance to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning.
The enhanced design of the Aquia IV inner bowl reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush. The chrome center-mounted push button that sits atop the tank allows you to proactively conserve water by choosing between a 0.9 GPF rinse or 1.28 GPF for tougher jobs.
The Aquia IV comes ready for install into a 12" rough-in, but may be adapted for a 10" or 14" rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold adapter. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ electronic bidet seat and toilet bowl components only.
- WASHLET+® bidet seat and toilet, exclusively designed to work with a T40 WASHLET+ bidet seat and conceal the WASHLET water supply and power cord for seamless integration.
- EWATER+® mists the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
- DYNAMAX™ dual flush technology: powerfully and quietly reaches every part of the bowl with 1.28 or 0.9 gallons per flush
- PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
- Two-piece, Skirted Design elongated bowl; WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- 12" Rough-in. May be adapted for 10" or 14" rough-in with optional TOTO parts: TSU48.10 or TSU48.14 (sold separately)
- Included parts: WASHLET installation hardware, tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps; Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines
S500e Washlet+ Bidet Seat
- System includes toilet and WASHLET+ Bidet Toilet Seat
- The WASHLET+ bidet toilet seat is exclusively designed to work with a TOTO T40 WASHLET+ toilet specially designed to conceal the water supply and power cord for a seamless look similar to an integrated bidet toilet combination
- Convenient slim wireless remote control, with 2-user personal memory settings, illuminated touch pad and convenient magnetic wall mounted cradle
- Tankless, instantaneous water heating means never running out of warm water
- Built-in automatic air deodorizing system removes odors while sitting on the seat
- Front and rear warm water with oscillating and pulsating spray, five spray settings, four wash modes, adjustable water temperature and pressure for a soothing, aerated wash stream will live you feeling relaxed, clean and confident
- Heated seat and warm air dryer with five adjustable temperatures
- Improved sensor performance
- EWATER+ automatically sterilizes the bowl and wand with each use
- PREMIST® feature coats the bowl with water prior to use for a cleaner flush.
- Energy saving mode
- Quick release docking station for easy cleaning and installation
- Auto-flush ready with compatible WASHLET+ toilet models
Warranty: Because we are a TOTO Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.