TOTO WASHLET+ Connelly Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Universal Height Toilet and Classic WASHLET S7 Classic Bidet Seat, Cotton White - MW4944724CEMFG#01
- Regular price
- Our Price: $1,852.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $2,645.00
- Sale price
- Our Price: $1,852.00
- Unit price
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
The TOTO T40 WASHLET+® Connelly Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.9 GPF Toilet and Classic WASHLET S7 Bidet Seat is designed to conceal the WASHLET+ power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation.
The WASHLET S7 features TOTO's technologically advanced EWATER+® system that mists the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals. PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
The TOTO WASHLET S7 is operated by a luxury style illuminated touch button remote with sliding action and 4-user memory storage to save preferred settings. The WASHLET features 5 spray settings, heated seat, and instantaneous water heating. The newly redesigned lid style resides flush with the toilet bowl, providing a streamline look and giving the impression of an integrated system.
The minimalistic display provides a more subdued appearance to your WASHLET. The Connelly has a concealed trapway, which enhances the elegant look of the toilet and adds an additional level of sophistication. The Connelly features TOTO’s 3D TORNADO FLUSH®, a hole-free rim design featuring three powerful nozzles that generate a centrifugal, cyclonic rinsing action with the option of 0.9 or 1.28 gallons of water.
The left-hand chrome trip lever allows the user to decide the right flush for the appropriate job. Choose between a 0.9 GPF rinse or 1.28 GPF for tougher jobs. This version of the Connelly includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. CEFIONTECT, EWATER+®, and 3D TORNADO FLUSH® create a synergy that optimizes performance to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning.
Included parts: WASHLET installation hardware, tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ toilet bowl components only. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines.
- WASHLET+® bidet seat and toilet, seamlessly designed to work with a T40 WASHLET+ bidet seat and conceal the WASHLET water supply and power cord for seamless integration
- 1.28 and 0.9 GPF 3D TORNADO FLUSH® technology for a powerful centrifugal rinse
- Universal Height
- CEFIONTECT, ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- 12" Rough-in
S7 Washlet Bidet Seat
- High-tech electronic bidet seat
- EWATER+® auto-cleans wand and bowl after every use for increased hygiene
- PREMIST® automatically mists the bowl before each use keeps the bowl cleaner
- Gentle aerated, warm water, adjustable dual-action spray position, water temperature, and water pressure with oscillating or pulsating functions
- Instantaneous water heater for continuous warm water and energy savings
- Warm air dryer with five variable temperature settings
- Automatic air deodorizer with filter helps keep the bathroom fresh after use
- Wall mountable multifunction slim block-style illuminated touch pad remote control with 4-users' personalized memory settings.
- Docking station for easy cleaning and installation
- SoftClose Heated seat with temperature control
- Night light gently illuminates the room for convenience and safety
- Seamless seat design eliminates the gap where dirt collects
- Separate 120 GFCI outlet behind toilet recommended
- Auto Flush Capable when you purchase a WASHLET+ toilet and install a compatible auto flush kit (see above option)
- Automatic Open/Close Seat and Lid (S7A Model Only)
Warranty: Because we are a TOTO Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.