TOTO WASHLET+ Nexus One-Piece 1.28 GPF with S500e Bidet Toilet Seat - MW6423046CEFG#01
- Regular price
- Our Price: $2,116.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $3,022.00
- Sale price
- Our Price: $2,116.00
- Unit price
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
The TOTO T40 WASHLET+® Nexus One-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet and Contemporary WASHLET S500e Bidet Seat is designed to conceal the WASHLET+ power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation.
The WASHLET S500e features TOTO's technologically advanced EWATER+® system that mists the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals. PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
The TOTO WASHLET S500e is operated by a luxury style illuminated touch pad remote with 2 user memory to save preferred settings. The WASHLET features 5 spray settings, heated seat, and instantaneous water heating.
The newly redesigned lid style resides flush with the toilet bowl, providing a streamline look and giving the impression of an integrated system. The minimalistic display provides a more subdued appearance to your WASHLET. Skirted Design toilets also minimize the need to reach behind the bowl to clean the nooks and crannies of the exterior trapway.
The TOTO Nexus 1G Features TORNADO FLUSH, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently.
This version of the TOTO Nexus includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. CEFIONTECT, EWATER+®, and TORNADO FLUSH create a synergy that optimizes performance to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning.
The Nexus comes ready for install into a 12" rough-in, but may be adapted for a 14" rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold adapter. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ electronic bidet seat and toilet bowl components only.
- WASHLET+® bidet seat and toilet, exclusively designed to work with a T40 WASHLET+ bidet seat
- Conceals the WASHLET water supply and power cord for seamless integration
- EWATER+® mists the wand and toilet bowl, reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Front and rear warm water washing with five adjustable temperature and pressure controls. Oscillating or pulsating stream option
- Heated seat, automatic air deodorizer, and warm air dryer with five adjustable temperatures
- Tankless, instantaneous water heating means never running out of warm water
- Luxury style illuminated touch pad remote with sliding action and 2 user memory to save preferred settings
- 1.28 gallons per flush TORNADO FLUSH system with CEFIONTECT glaze to reduce bowl Friction
- PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
- One-piece, Skirted Design, CEFIONTECT, Universal Height elongated bowl
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- 12" Rough-in. May be adapted for 14" rough-in with optional TOTO part TSU10W.14 (sold separately)
- Included parts: One-piece toilet, S500e WASHLET+, installation hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines
Warranty: Because we are a TOTO Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.