TOTO Drake II Two-Piece 1.28 GPF Toilet and C5 Bidet Seat - MW4543084CEFG#01
- Regular price
- Our Price: $1,092.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $1,560.00
- Sale price
- Our Price: $1,092.00
- Unit price
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
Part of the newly redesigned C Series, the WASHLET C5 features a soft rear spray, rear cleanse, and front cleanse with the option of an oscillating or pulsating stream. The temperature and pressure of the water are adjustable, each with five settings. The controls are located on a slim, wireless remote. PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
The C5 model utilizes TOTO's EWATER+® system when the wand self-cleans. EWATER+ transforms the water into a safe and powerful compound, creating peace of mind by cleaning the inside and outside of the wand before and after every use. The WASHLET features a heated SoftClose® seat with five temperature settings.
The WASHLET features an air deodorizer and a warm air dryer with five temperature settings. The Drake II features TOTO’s TORNADO FLUSH®, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. This version of the TOTO Drake II includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. This feature, coupled with the WASHLET PREMIST® and TORNADO FLUSH®, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning.
The TOTO Drake II is designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This WASHLET+® includes the WASHLET with water supply adapter, Drake II bowl and tank set with hardware, and toilet bolt caps. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ electronic bidet seat and toilet bowl components only. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines.
- Bidet Seat and Toilet Combination
- System includes toilet and WASHLET
- 1.28 gallons per flush
- Elongated front WASHLET toilet seat with cover
- Concealed supply connection for seamless installation
- DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® system, ultra high-efficiency
- CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze
- Non-clog 2.5" trapway with clear glaze coating
- Quiet Flush
- Elongated front bowl and tank set with SoftClose Seat
- Dual Flush operation
- 12" Rough-in (Optional 10" and 14" Unifit Rough-in)
- Universal Height (ADA Compliant)
- Chrome push-button included
- Washlet+ bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET+ water supply and power cord
- Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ components only
- Wireless remote with docking station with two user presets
- New slim, elongated seat design
- Instant water heater provides unlimited warm water
- Adjustable settings: water temperature and pressure, seat temperature, air dryer temperature, nozzle position
- Automatic, chemical-free, deodorizer (does not add scent)
- Docking station for easy cleaning and installation
- EWATER+® auto-cleans the wand
- Front and rear warm water cleansing with adjustable temperature and pressure control
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Oscillating and pulsating spray options
- PREMIST feature keeps debris from sticking to the bowl
- Soft-close lid forces a gentle descent, ensuring the lid will not slam shut
- Sterile EWATER+ (electrolyzed water) cleans nozzles before and after each use
- Warm air drying with three variable temperature settings reduces tissue use
- All hardware required for installation of bidet seat is included
Warranty: Because we are a TOTO Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.