Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 04. A Tracking Number will be sent upon shipping.
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
The TOTO T40 WASHLET+® Drake II 1G Two-Piece Elongated 1.0 GPF Toilet and WASHLET® C2 Bidet Seat (MW4543074CUFG#01) is designed to conceal the WASHLET power cord and water supply hose for a seamless installation.
Part of the newly redesigned C Series, the WASHLET C2 features a soft rear spray, rear cleanse, and front cleanse with the option of an oscillating stream. The temperature and pressure of the water are adjustable with three temperature settings and five pressure settings. The controls are located on a convenient arm control panel. PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean.
The C2 model utilizes TOTO's EWATER+® system when the wand self-cleans. EWATER+ transforms the water into a safe and powerful compound, creating peace of mind by cleaning the inside and outside of the wand before and after every use. The WASHLET features a heated SoftClose® seat with three temperature settings.
The Drake II 1G toilet features TOTO’s TORNADO FLUSH®, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. This version of the TOTO Carolina II includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. This feature, coupled with the WASHLET PREMIST® and TORNADO FLUSH®, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning.
The Drake II 1G® toilet features TOTO’s TORNADO FLUSH®, a hole-free rim design with dual-nozzles that creates a centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl more efficiently. TOTO's industry leading 1G technology offers a powerful flush that flushes completely and fully with only one gallon of water. This version of the TOTO Drake II 1G® includes CEFIONTECT, a layer of ceramic glaze that minimizes waste from sticking to ceramic surfaces. This feature, coupled with the WASHLET PREMIST® and TORNADO FLUSH®, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning.
The TOTO Drake II 1G® is designed in TOTO’s Universal Height, which allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users. This WASHLET+® includes the WASHLET with water supply adapter, Drake II bowl and tank set with hardware, and toilet bolt caps. Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ electronic bidet seat and toilet bowl components only. Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines.
- WASHLET+ bidet toilet seat and toilet are specially designed to conceal the water supply and power cord for a seamless integrated look
- System includes toilet and WASHLET+ C2 Bidet Seat
- Universal Height
- CEFIONTECT glaze prevents debris from sticking to ceramic surfaces, making them easier to clean
- PREMIST® wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean
- ADA, WaterSense®, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
- TORNADO FLUSH system
- Chrome trip lever included
- Docking Station for easy cleaning and installation
- Included parts: WASHLET installation hardware, tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Additional items needed for installation must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and toilet water supply lines
- 12" Rough-in; May be adapted for 10" or 14" rough-in with optional parts (sold separately) Contact us for assistance
C2 WASHLET Bidet Seat
- Washlet+ bidet toilet seat and toilet are specially designed to conceal the WASHLET+ water supply and power cord
- Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ components only
- Convenient side arm control panel with two user settings
- Adjustable settings: water temperature and pressure, seat temperature, air dryer temperature, nozzle position
- New slim, elongated seat design
- Automatic, chemical-free, deodorizer (does not add scent)
- Instant water heater provides unlimited warm water
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Dual action spray with oscillating and pulsating modes
- EWATER+® auto-cleans the wand
- Front and rear warm water cleansing with adjustable temperature and pressure control
- Gentle aerated, warm water, dual action spray with oscillating and pulsating feature
- Warm air drying with three variable temperature settings reduces tissue use
- PREMIST feature keeps debris from sticking to the bowl
- Docking station for easy cleaning and installation
- Soft-close lid forces a gentle descent, ensuring the lid will not slam shut
- Sterile EWATER+ (electrolyzed water) cleans nozzles before and after each use
- All hardware required for installation of bidet seat is included
- 1-year limited warranty
TOTO’s WASHLET+ series has a concealed supply connection for a seamless installation and designed exclusively for use with TOTO’s T40 Washlet+ toilet models. Check the Manuals Specs for the list of Washlet+ Compatible Toilets. They are not meant for use with non-TOTO Washlet+ T40 toilets.
Warranty: Because we are a TOTO Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Prop 65 information for California residents.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.