Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 09 and Dec 11. A Tracking Number will be sent upon shipping.
Returns: 30 Day Returns & Exchanges.
Shipping: Free Standard Shipping to the continental United States. See our Shipping Policy for details. Contact us for additional delivery options.
Tax Free when shipped outside of Connecticut
Part of the newly redesigned C Series, the WASHLET+ C5 is fully automated, featuring a soft rear cleanse, and aerated feminine front cleanse with the option of an oscillating stream. Remote control operated with easy to read illuminated touch pad and 2 user memory to save preferred settings. TOTO’s patented PREMIST wets the surface of the toilet bowl, aiding in the removal of waste and resulting in a better clean. The TOTO WASHLET+C5 (Model SW3074T40) also utilizes TOTO's EWATER+ system when the wand self-cleans. EWATER+ transforms the water into a safe and powerful compound, creating peace of mind by cleaning the inside and outside of the wand before and after every use.
The C5 WASHLET+ features an automatic air deodorizer, warm air dryer and heated seat with three variable temperature settings. The adjustable front and rear warm water washing has three temperature settings, five pressure settings and an oscillating stream option. The Soft Close function built into the lid and seat means no more slammed lids! This is all packaged in a new streamlined design that includes a convenient quick release for easy seat removal for better cleaning of the WASHLET C5 and toilet.
As we get older, reduced mobility, medical conditions, and debilitating illnesses can make it increasingly difficult to clean ourselves after using the toilet. With a WASHLET+ C5, just the touch of a button can leave you feeling clean and refreshed while reducing the need for toilet paper, saving trees and water used to manufacture each roll. The WASHLET+ C5 is easy to install and includes mounting and connection hardware. ensures a hygienic and refreshing experience.
- Washlet+ bidet seat and toilet, specially designed to conceal the WASHLET+ water supply and power cord
- Compatible with T40 WASHLET+ components only
- Wireless remote with docking station with two user presets
- New slim, elongated seat design
- Instant water heater provides unlimited warm water
- Adjustable settings: water temperature and pressure, seat temperature, air dryer temperature, nozzle position
- Automatic, chemical-free, deodorizer (does not add scent)
- Docking station for easy cleaning and installation
- EWATER+® auto-cleans the wand
- Front and rear warm water cleansing with adjustable temperature and pressure control
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Oscillating and pulsating spray options
- PREMIST feature keeps debris from sticking to the bowl
- Soft-close lid forces a gentle descent, ensuring the lid will not slam shut
- Sterile EWATER+ (electrolyzed water) cleans nozzles before and after each use
- Warm air drying with three variable temperature settings reduces tissue use
- All hardware required for installation of bidet seat is included
- 1-year limited warranty
TOTO’s WASHLET+ series has a concealed supply connection for a seamless installation and designed exclusively for use with TOTO’s T40 Washlet+ toilet models. Check the Manuals Specs for the list of Washlet+ compatible Toilets. They are not meant for use with non-TOTO Washlet+ T40 toilets.
Warranty: Because we are a TOTO Authorized Dealer, you are entitled to their standard 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Prop 65 information for California residents.
There are plenty of resources to help you pick the right bidet, install it and maintain it for years to come. Remember, you can always reach out to us with any questions.
Free Standard shipping via UPS Ground or USPS is included with all orders delivered to the contiguous 48 United States. Your order will be processed with in 1-2 business days. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of order. Read EverFlow Bidets' Shipping Policy.
*Delivery to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii is available for an additional Shipping and Handling fee. Please Contact Us for additional shipping information.
We accept returns on new and unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Returns must be initiated by the customer and require an RMA number issued by EverFlow Bidets Customer Support. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns must still be in their original packaging with all parts and accessories included or you may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bidet seats and integrated units that have been installed and used are non-refundable due to governmental regulations pertaining to personal hygiene products. Read EverFlow Bidets' Return Policy.